My 2007 Ford will continue to be under my ownership, after Ford investigates vehicle maintenance and does not qualify for a buy back.

Ford promised that someone from the dealership would call me in regards to my vehicle. The dealership never called. Ford customer service noted this and ran their own investigation, claiming that the dealership didn't really do anything wrong by not contacting me, and that my car does not qualify for a buy back.

At what point does Ford take responsibility for a vehicle that continues to malfunction? Joel from Ford told me he did not know, but I need to keep inconveniencing myself to call Ford for ever issue, and Ford will investigate each and every issue and determine if Ford is responsible for buying the vehicle back and replacing it. I told him I did not want it "replaced" I don't want another Ford as long as I live and breathe on this earth.

I asked Ford Joel at what point my vehicle would be considered junk...would it be after it malfunctioned so bad that it cause an accident?

I told Ford Joel that Ford had the worst customer service I had ever been involved in, that there is no Ford guarantee, the company truly does not back their customers and produces vehicles that continue to have issues. I asked what would happen when these issues no longer fell under the warranty? Why would I as a ford customer have to pay for a malfunctioning vehicle that I never broke to begin with?

Ford Joel advised me to check in to Wisconsin Lemon Law...funny, why would it take something like a lemon law to repossess my vehicle? Why would that even be brought up if the person telling the same person that did an investigation that produced the phone cal to me telling me Ford does not take responsibility for a vehicle that malfunctions so often that I stress about taking my vehicle out of the driveway, didn’t truly believe that my car was a lemon?

Whatever happened to the customer is always right?

I sit and look at my $35,000.00 vehicle, sadly this was the car that I was most excited about getting, and now I am constantly worried about the next malfunction.

Time to advertise my proud to be American made vehicle from Ford, who slashes jobs, and produces malfunctioning vehicles.

No wonder more foreign vehicles are being bought every day.

Ford Joel let me know that each and every time my vehicle malfunctions Ford will investigate, so I should feel good knowing that they are aware of the issues my vehicle produces but do nothing more than a standardized courtesy call stating to keep them aware of all the issues.

If Ford claims their certified dealership will call, wouldn't one assume that a call would come? Not even an apology from Ford Joel for the neglect that the dealership gave me.

Review about: Ford Car.

Comments

Sir; Ford also told me that the dealer would call me too. When I volunteered my phone number, I KNEW he would not call me.

It's been 6 months, no call.

Their concern stinks. They don't want to be bothered-too busy getting another sucker!