1.8
Interest Rate

i have a 2012 f-350 king ranch diesel pickup bought new at Archie Cochran ford in billings, MT. A sensor light came on at 48000 miles so I took it in to have it looked at and was told it was a contaminated def system.

They could not tell me what it was contaminated with but told me it was not covered under warranty because it was my fault. WHAT THE F***. The only time the lid even came off the def system was when the oil was changed at the dealer and the def fluid topped off AT THE DEALER. I paid over 6500.00 for an extended warranty, but they conveniently blamed the contamination on me and refused to cover the repair which cost me 2500.00 out of pocket.

i told my husband we need to get rid of it before another repair pops up and they say we were too hard on it or some other such bull and refuse to cover it too. I made numerous calls to the dealership only to be ignored in the end.

we were a ford family, NO MORE. Ford has terrible integrity and their dealerships are just as bad.

tammydozier wrote the review because of "not honoring warranty" at Ford. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2500 and wants Ford to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ford and ford repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Sorry, but I'm agreeing with Ford, unless you have diehard proof and documentation that THEY were the only ones who had ever taken the DEF cap off.

OreillyTeamMember
to Anonymous #1086895

Agreed. Many people have put just water in their DEF, some people never check the level, most people put diesel fuel in it...