1.3

Ford motor division had its 2015 Ford Transit Van here in Reno, NV on Friday July 24th and Saturday July 25th 2015. Each individual that signed up was to receive a $10 dollar debit card. So I sign up and look through the vans on display. The young woman and men at the booth claim the debit card is ready to go. So after walking around

I head over to my local bank, Wells Fargo and the clerk tells me that the card has no value. I then tried the Sub Way sandwich shop and a pizza shop; both stores said the same thing; card has no value.

I have now tried to use this debit card at four different business and

nothing. I walk back to the Ford Transit team display, and tell them that it is unlawful and it is fraud to offer something that does not exist.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of time was wasted with a phony gift card. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of 2015 ford transit van and associated monetary loss in the amount of $25. Ford needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2015 ford transit van in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ford.

Comments