Saucier, Mississippi

My car broke down 45 days ago. It was the Electronic Trottle Body, which causes my car to surge.

It almost ran over someone then ran me out into a hwy.

Now I have gone 45 days with out a vehicle because they only will offer me 10 days (but they had none available) So I go in and they offer me a deal...If I sign away all of my rights to sue or get reienbursement for any costs encurred due to the loss of transportation for 45 days on my 2007 Ford Freestyle, and don't mention this to the media, then I can have a loaner...needless to say I am walking Still! but why do I have to sign away my rights under the Magnuson-Moss Act (which it also states) to get a car?

Review about: Ford Car.

Comments

Ford is famous for stalling and hoping a customer will give up. This is completely unfair.

A dirty throttle body caused my accelerator to stick and I had a terrible wreck. My car is a well-maintained 1999 Ford Taurus wagon with 58,000 miles. Throttle body service was not listed anywhere on my maintenance schedule; therefore, I feel Ford is responsible for he wreck and should pay my out-of-pocket expenses.

My car sat on the dealership parking lot for 21 days, and Ford did not send anyone to investigate. Ford does not always treat customers fairly.