Ford Fusion was purchased from Billy Howell Ford in North GA. 2 Years old and has less than 13000 miles and cannot operate for more than about 45 minutes without bliss system seeing ghosts.

Interior cannot be cleaned without damage to interior, just is not durable. Dealer will not or cannot fix problems with bliss system and insists that interior damage is not the responsibility of Ford. Apparently the same story holds true for the Ford Motor Corporation. I received two late calls from the corporate rep the first was just to tell me that Ford was not responsible for interior damage to radio, even though the manuals or none of the literature I can find from Ford warns or cautions against using normal cleaning agents inside the car.

Also the rep from Ford told me the bliss system is Radar and that basically makes all of the failures alright. Good thing Ford doesn't make the "radar" equipment at the airport control tower. At any rate I am done.

The Ford I own now has 13000 miles on it, does not work properly, is not durable and all Ford has for me is a list of feeble excuses. This is my 9th Ford and also my last Ford.

Review about: Ford Car.

Comments

Your bliss system has radar? Do you have any idea of what the *** you're talking about?