The paint is peeling, in huge sheets, from my Windstar Van.I have seen other Windstar Vans with this same problem.
The paint is coming off in sheets from the rear door, there is very little paint left on the door. The hood and front also have very large bare areas where the paint has peeled.
I emailed Ford, and what a joke that was.
My emails were answered by 4 different people, and not one of them had a good answer, except "we are not going to do anything about this."
The peeling paint is definitely a problem caused by an inferior paint job at the factory.However, Ford will not do one thing about this issue.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Ford Windstar Van
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Ford Motor Company knew in the development stage of this switch, that it leaked, and that this leak could cause fires. The switch developed by Texas Instruments was in..."
- "I'm writing is because of a defect I've been experiencing with the Drive By Wire throttle/acceleration control system that Ford installed in these newer 2005 and up Mustangs. On four..."
- "Paint problems, 2 years in the sun and paint faded on top of nose of camper. I had campers with dark noses for 8 plus years and never had paint..."
- "I had siding installed along with 11 new windows. The siding job started out smooth but the final day of install the installers were rushed as they had to get..."
- "I rented a 2 bedroom apartment at Waverlywoods Apartments in Webster, NY and was soon very disappointed in the maintenance of the property itself. I had a 1st floor apartment..."
- "Purchased two full size couches with recliners built in and matching recliner which were special ordered in 'leather'. I ordered two full size couches as my living room is large..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."
- "I was notified that I had won the Birds & Blooms Great Backyard Giveaway contest. I was in formed that I had won (one) HOLIDAY BELL™ with Hummingbird Wind Catcher..."
- "The claims department blamed the company by saying the box was inadequate. The driver says he left it at my door. As you can see the box is on the..."