The paint is peeling, in huge sheets, from my Windstar Van.I have seen other Windstar Vans with this same problem.
The paint is coming off in sheets from the rear door, there is very little paint left on the door. The hood and front also have very large bare areas where the paint has peeled.
I emailed Ford, and what a joke that was.
My emails were answered by 4 different people, and not one of them had a good answer, except "we are not going to do anything about this."
The peeling paint is definitely a problem caused by an inferior paint job at the factory.However, Ford will not do one thing about this issue.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Ford Windstar Van
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "If you buy a Terrain which is a great vehicle, do not look for parts not available from GMC. This vehicle is in such high demand that when you need..."
- "I've had a rattling noise in my car for a couple of weeks and I thought it was just a loose speaker. When I went to looked the shocked..."
- "I went in on a routine oil change on August 3,2015 for my 2012 malibu .Days later I started smelling oil/gas through my vents while driving.several weeks went by the..."
- "Everytime I eat breakfast at my local location, they never put herbs on the roasted potatoes unless I point out that they are missing. The first time when I pointed..."
- "Bought a new trailer brand new from them and have nothing but issues from date purchased. The management is the worst. Manager told me leaks are not covered under warrantee..."
- "Bought the projecter headlights halos for my 2004 ford f150, they look amazing, great fit, install was pretty easy, the only problem is the fact that the headlights are dim,..."
- "Buyer ruined my item by throwing bleach on them and filed a claim to keep from paying and they approved based on customer lies..."
- "I rented a 2 bedroom apartment at Waverlywoods Apartments in Webster, NY and was soon very disappointed in the maintenance of the property itself. I had a 1st floor apartment..."
- "4 flat tires.5th wheel in two trip,camper 2 years 0ld,think they were diffective. Last trip 2 in an hour. Ripped shirk off camper. They won't do s***. Have water leak..."