1.4
Interest Rate

Ford knows that there F150 eco Boots 2011 3.5 twin turbo has a timing chain problem. My truck and my brothers' truck stop around 100.000 miles.

The TSB talks about the timing change stretching and causing costly problems. The dealers want about $3500.00 to fix this problem, and Ford Customer care team only talks to the dealers. I can afford the dealers' prices, so I took mine to AAMCO, good work affordable prices. The parts are $1100.00, please give me the part to help.

I work for Ford for 12.6 years, my family works for Ford starting with my Grandfather, father, brothers and wife- we buy Ford products. My name is Kenneth Crutchfield Ford you disappoint me!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $2388. This person is overall dissatisfied with Ford. The most disappointing about 2011 ford f-150 ecoboost v6 at Ford was lack of understanding and responce to my needs Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ford.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auto category for more informed decision or compare Ford to other companies on our site.

Comments