Tried to resolve an issue concerning a recall that was supposed to have been done in 2007 by COLLIER FORD OF REO IN according to Fords records. The recall number is 06s45 (door latches freeze), been having recurring problems.

Had vehicle inspected on Jan 21, 2011 by Champion Ford of Owensboro, Ky they had found that the recall has not been done at all. I even have documentation that it was inspected by Champion Ford. Ford refuses to open recall to have the correction made. They stated that it is now the owner's expense because they said it was done in 2007 already by Collier Ford.

Collier Ford is currently out of business. No recall 06s45 was never performed at all on this vehicle 05 Ford Freestyle. I am wanting this recall done immediately without any expense to me. I called Ford Customer Service and they refuses to help me and Champion Ford called the Ford Recall hotline and refuses to open the recall on this vehicle.

Collier Ford screwed Ford Motor Co. and now Ford wants to do the same to me as a consumer even with proof that the recall was never performed on the vehicle. I bought the car in April 2007 and never requested to have any recall done. In fact I wasnt even aware of such recall nor ever receiving a recall letter.

The recall was issued on this vehicle in 2006 and the recall was supposely had been done in April 2007 during the time I owned it. If this issue isn't resolved to my satisfaction, I will never own a Ford vehicle again.

Review about: Ford Car.