Anyone submitting a complaint about Ford Motor Company has not (obviously) driven one LATELY. I OWN A 2010 TUXEDO BLACK FORD FUSION. IT IS, BY FAR, THE GROOVIEST CAR I HAVE EVER OWNED. I am from DETROIT. I will gladly (personally) "get in the RING" with anyone who has a problemo with Ford. Alan Mulally (BRILLIANT VISIONARY)and his AMAZING staff of engineers deserve more respect. How DARE anyone try to slander Ford or the service provided at Ford dealerships.

My name is Karen M.Roth

U got a complaint? Take it up with me.

Stop wasting the valuable time of others.

Grow up or throw up.

Sincerely,

Karen M. Roth

Review about: Ford Car.

Comments

Please someone tell me where to go to get my doors fixed on my focus. I have contacted the dealership and they won\'t help and neither wil the ford company.

My doors lock and will not open and they say it\'s just dust because I live on dirt roads which is a bunch of ***.

This is a safety issue and I need it fixed. I would like help in this matter

Had an 07 f-150, tie rods went out at 35,000. Dealer replaced parts then they went out again after 36,000....guess who had to pay?

ME!

Then the 02 sensor went out, more money out of my pocket. Traded in for an 09 Silverado and took a $10,000 dollar loss...BEST THING I EVER DID!.....I WILL NEVER EVER EVER EVER BUY ANOTHER FORD!!!!!!!

I have a 2011 Ford Fusion and have already had one trasmission replaced and now this one does not work properly and they say it will be about 3 months before they can develope a computer fix and I will just have to live with it until they can develope the fix. That is real quality.

Wow, what is this world coming to,when a person being burned to death, is related to a CEO of a company? Brilliant?

Cost and loss of a recall, risk loyal Ford customers lives! People worked hard for their Ford Products, and lost their lives,vehicles, homes, pets.

Ford and it's executives lack the integrity and only care about money! That's why they stage/delay recalls.

moorrless

Karen,

Why don't you read my complaint on how a Ford dealership charged me $36 on my extended warranty for a "courtesy" vehicle in order to cheat my family out of a $2,100 refund, and then tell me if you still feel the same way about Ford. I am also from Michigan, but I don't give my business back to companies that rip off working families.

Hey Karen,

I owned a Ford Focus and it was a very nice car for its class. When I had to bring the Focus in for service they were great.

I just bought a 2011 Ford Fusion and so far I love it. It is working perfectly.

#205899