Maui County, Hawaii
2.1

I took my truck into the dealership to have the right side mirror replaced under the extended warranty that I bought. That was 2 months ago, they said they had to order the part, so I didn't call during the holidays as it is busy.

So yesterday I called and after 30 minutes on the phone, I was told they would find out when the part was due and call me back. Today after not hearing anything I called again and was told that I had to bring the truck by so they could take a picture of the mirror to submit for the warranty. After 2 months I find this out because I called them.

The dealer ship is an hour away, so I get to spend a morning or afternoon driving over waiting and driving home. I have bought many vehicles from Valley Isle, but next one will be from someone else.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ford. The most disappointing about ford warranty from Ford was service , but reviewer liked ford vehicle. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ford.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auto category for more informed decision or compare Ford to other companies on our site.

Comments