SadLeased 2 cars in '13 a ford edge, and a fiesta, edge was fine no problems, the fiesta on the other hand was a dog.

car was in the dealership getting repaired more than we drove it, 37 times in 36 months..

had 17 recalls, most times when service was done car rode worse, after awhile the car could not go over30 miles per hour, contacted Ford

Now here is where you have the greatest bit of round around EVER!!!!!!!!!!

Ms. Fiel, Mr. Cotrell, and Ms. Jones these 3 people lied more to me in 3 weeks than any politician has there whole career, in fact they lied some much they were lying over the other person lies.

They said they would pick up the last 4 months lease of $189.00 a month since the car was not in driving shape.

great go to my dealership say would like opt out early with my lease, they say we can carry the 4months with your new lease, I say FORD!!!! IS PICKING THEM UP..

Seems they would only pick it up, if I bought a FORD!!!! I told them after having a car that was spending more than half the time I had getting repaired I would be nuts to go through that again..

I told them , they said they would pick it up Ms. Jones said yes, but it seems Mr. Cottrell changed his mind, and Ms. Feil said yes to anything.

I went to Chevy and leased , Ford says I owe them money for damages to the car, the car was damaged from day 1 never rode right

will spend everyday of my life, telling everyone DONT BUY FORDS!!!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: 2013 Ford Fiesta Car.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: How i was talked to and treated.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 03.

Comments