I will never buy a car/truck/suv from Park Cities Ford again and I will never Refer anyone to Park Cities Ford on Inwood. Buying the car was easy but the part after was a nightmear.

Geting the sales person to agree to fix what i wanted before i bought the car was easy, but after the car was in my name he would never return my calls and when things finaly got fixed it looked worse then it did before.

I have only driven my new car 3 times in the past 20 days that i have had it. still making the payments but my car is always at the shop.

Review about: Ford Car.

Comments

that is what you get for buying a ford product-the worst company in the world. They just had a survey of the best and worst cars-guess who was one of the worse.I've had a number of their junk and they could care less about you

DO NOT GO TO PARK CITIES FOR SERVICE OR BODY WORK!!! I have been to Park Cities Service 3 times for the same repair work. They basically have made me diagnosis the problems... I am not a mechanic. I am a female and I know absolutely nothing about cars, but evidently I know more than there mechanics do. And as I said I have been 3 times and am still having the same problem. So far they have screwed my insurance company out of $4700 and haven't done a thing about the problem.

The paint and body department is just as bad if not worse. My car was in the shop for 2 1/2 months for repair work that should have been completed in less than 30 days. They told me that it would be done. I called and they said it would be done the next Monday. I called that Monday and they said it would be done Wednesday. I called Wednesday and they said it would be done Friday. This went on and on for 2 MONTHS!! Part of the reason for the wait was because they sold my doors to make themselves $$$ on them not realizing they would need some parts off of the doors. When I got the car back my door panels were cloth instead of leather. My entire car is leather and the Manufacturer was called by me and they said that based on the vin and model of the car if Park Cities had ordered the correct panels they would have been leather. But per Brad the body shop manager my car shouldn't be leather. Basically he didn't want to admit they screwed up yet again. Long story short I had to take my car back AGAIN to have the correct door panels put in.

Basically, I am still having the same mechanical issues after 3 times of having it fixed. With all 3 times taking wayyyyy more time than it should have. And the body shop is horrible. Avoid Park Cities Ford service and body shop. They are horrible and will take everything they can from you and your insurance.

Oh and if this site would let me they wouldn't get any stars!!!

jonathandbutts

:zzz Jonathan again... I'm so happy now!!!

I ended up speaking with Mr. Fortunes K. O'Neal (General Manager of Park Cities Ford Off of Inwood Rd.) and he fixed everything. Not only did he fix the pain chips, he repainted it and now it looks brand new.

also he gave me a loaner car at no cost while my car was being fixed A+++ on that part also. When I got my car back it was as clean as could be inside and out! Mr O'Neal is a GREAT and easy guy to deal with, he also pumped my gas for me in his Business Suit. I'm happy with everything ford has done for me and my car!

I will be happy to refer anyone to Park Cities Ford on Inwood, and if your not satisfied just ask for Mr.

Fortunes K. O'Neal.

That is the price to buy used car. :(