Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

I purchased a new ford 09 f150 king ranch pickup truck within the first year the seats started to fade and discolor ,this is a pleasure vehicle not a work truck it is garage kept and well maintained.

The truck was taken into the dealership for inspection as requested the dealer stated that this is not normal and should be covered , however ford has said that it does not cover leather seats that have discolored...i told them that the leather has faded completely in the front drivers seat and on the rear seat.but they say that its not something that's covered under warranty .

This is a $48,700.00 truck supposedly the top of the line.

for the seats to fail in the first year and under 15,00 miles is not acceptable and ford should be ashamed to have their name on the truck... pictures of this are available for anyone to see ...

think twice before you buy any ford product they do not stand behind what they sell.i am am sad to say will not buy another ford product after being a loyal ford customer for the last thirty five years...

Review about: Ford.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ford Pickup Truck
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ford?

Comments

Mark

I had the same issue with my 2005 Ford F-150 Lariat 4x4.A $38,000 truck that now has the paint peeling off the roof and the glide bar poking through the driver's front leather seat.

Poor designs. No integrity.

No customer service.No longer a Ford customer.

Stacy

I agree that Ford does not stand behind obvious shoddy workmanship.My husband purchased a Ford Ranger in 1988, and within a year the paint was peeling off of the hood.

It was peeling off in strips. Ford never fixed it.

I determined then I would never buy another Ford product (if this is how they take care of their customers and products) and I never had.It sounds like things haven't changed much since '88.