I purchased a new ford 09 f150 king ranch pickup truck within the first year the seats started to fade and discolor ,this is a pleasure vehicle not a work truck it is garage kept and well maintained.
The truck was taken into the dealership for inspection as requested the dealer stated that this is not normal and should be covered , however ford has said that it does not cover leather seats that have discolored...i told them that the leather has faded completely in the front drivers seat and on the rear seat.but they say that its not something that's covered under warranty .
This is a $48,700.00 truck supposedly the top of the line.
for the seats to fail in the first year and under 15,00 miles is not acceptable and ford should be ashamed to have their name on the truck... pictures of this are available for anyone to see ...
think twice before you buy any ford product they do not stand behind what they sell.i am am sad to say will not buy another ford product after being a loyal ford customer for the last thirty five years...
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "For those of you with Fleetwood camping issues, check the news...FTCA in Somerset, PA has closed it's doors! No warning was issued to the 300+ FTCA direct dealers, parts..."
- "2014 started noticing water marks at rear pillars in headliner. Addressed with Ford Dealer. Their action: charge me $100.00 to clean headliner by 3rd party and replace high..."
- "I bought a 2016 F250 in November 2015. It is now June of 2016 and the inside of the front bumper is already rusting. When I first got the truck..."
- "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...."
- "Hi my name is Autumn and I've been smoking these for two years this morning I went and bought a pack but when I opened it I noticed one was..."
- "My husband went to Wawa on Limestone Rd in Wilmington to get me a Roast beef Ciabatta for dinner at work since I work 11p-7am. I get to work and..."
- " We arrived at the Red Roof Inn Sharonville Ohio we checked in and took showers As We Lay Down we noticed there were two roaches crawling on the wall..."
- "We purchase a home in Warners ny . We asked for the full size bathroom rough in for our basement . Now we have decided to finish our basement and..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."