I was retired in Nov. 2013 due to disability from injuries received in Afghanistan.

My retirement present from my wife was a 2014 Ford F-250 Super Duty King Ranch 4x4, and it was supposed to be my last truck.

First, tire sensors, then towing, then seat, then navigation, then radio, if it was connected to an electronic component it went wrong. Unfortunately, all of the problems were intermittent, and since the guys at the service department could not recreate them, nothing has been fixed.

Now, most people say intermittent and you think ok, guy bought the truck, doesn't like it, can't afford the payments, whatever.

I loved this truck, if they had fixed the problems, or given me another truck like I asked, no problem.

I have been paying on that truck, and another truck I had to buy for the past year.

And the biggest catch to this whole thing is, I have witnesses, and video recordings as well as pictures.

Still Ford refuses to do the right thing.

Well we go to court in January, and I would assume that if they actually make me go to trial, they are going to lose big time.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of ford truck from Ford. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ford to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ford for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ford?

Comments