Wetaskiwin, Alberta

2015 F-150 platinum purchased new

1week after delivery noticed after market silicone all over the windshield rear window and rain gutter along roof. Talked with dealer and they said didn't understand where it came from and said they would look into it. No reply for sometime then it rained here and the water poured in enough to actually fill the cup holders half full and soak the head liner.

Returned the truck to the dealer they found multiple problems sunroof needed adjusting the drains in the roof pillars where plugged window seals missing rivets doors need adjusting.

Sent multiple emails to customer service don't waste your time they don't seem to receive them

Talked with Ford canada customer service, this is an experience you don't want. All they say is we will fix it and I guess I'll deal with all the problems that will come later down the road from the electronics in the roof after warranty

Have driving fords since my first vehicle and own 5 fords right now so I guess I'll have to try out Dodge goodluck dealing with Ford Motor Company

Review about: 2015 Ford F-150 Platinum.

I didn't like: Quality of product.

Review #651986 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Ford?

Comments

My truck leaks as well. 2015 Ford F150 I call it F1leaky, im dumping this POS ASAP!

Got rid of my Ford F 250 went with 2015 Ram 2500 and could not be happier.