Ford - New truck leaking roof

138 of 612 Ford reviews

2015 F-150 platinum purchased new

1week after delivery noticed after market silicone all over the windshield rear window and rain gutter along roof. Talked with dealer and they said didn't understand where it came from and said they would look into it. No reply for sometime then it rained here and the water poured in enough to actually fill the cup holders half full and soak the head liner.

Returned the truck to the dealer they found multiple problems sunroof needed adjusting the drains in the roof pillars where plugged window seals missing rivets doors need adjusting.

Sent multiple emails to customer service don't waste your time they don't seem to receive them

Talked with Ford canada customer service, this is an experience you don't want. All they say is we will fix it and I guess I'll deal with all the problems that will come later down the road from the electronics in the roof after warranty

Have driving fords since my first vehicle and own 5 fords right now so I guess I'll have to try out Dodge goodluck dealing with Ford Motor Company

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Quality of product

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
2015 Ford F-150 Platinum
Review category
Dealers
review #651986

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ford? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
138 of 612 Ford reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 25 #1117915

My truck leaks as well. 2015 Ford F150 I call it F1leaky, im dumping this POS ASAP!

0 0 Reply

Jul 21, 2015 #1010290

Got rid of my Ford F 250 went with 2015 Ram 2500 and could not be happier.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ford. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ford.
Filing a new complaint about
×