I Own Ford Explorer Eddie bauer car in Saudi Arabia Jeddah which met with accident 4 months before and i went through lot of procedures to obtain police papers and insurance approval but finally i got the approval before 2 months back. Since 2 Months it is lying in Ford service center which is 100 kms drive fom my place, i call them on the customer care number & mobile numbers they do not answer the phone it is very unprofessional. Whenever i visit them they promise to deliver it 1 week. Just to get the update i have to rent a car to drive to them. I am pissed off with such a bad response from Ford service center.

I could have got fixed my car from outside workshops. The only thing brought me to Ford Service center is i trusted. But now i don't have any trust with Ford. In think this is my last car from Ford for me & family. Without car in my home my family is suffering from this. Visiting Hospitals which is 100 kms away from my home i have to rent a car.

I want some one to contact me to get my car back i am ok if they return me back in the same state i can get it fixed outside as i am tired calling them everyday.

Ahmed

+966530508019

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 13, 2012.

Comments