My FORD 2013 C-Max SEL Hybrid Started having problems today Grinding noise from front of Car.Seamed to be getting louder. So I called Capitol Ford service for a Repair appointment that is a problem appointment that needs to be dealt with now.

I don't want to be stranded on the side of the Road. I was informed that there earliest date for a appointment was 11/16/16 2 weeks from today! I explained that the car needs immediate attention. Well you can bring it in but couldn't tell me when they would look at it!

No idea what Service Is here.

Then I phoned Frontier Ford, they were at least able to offer and schedule an appointment a week earlier! 11/10/16!!

I will be looking at new cars soon and I don't believe FORD will be considered.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Ford. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ford to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ford and capitol ford customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments