I went to Ford to get an oil change and tire rotation. As I was about the travel I found that there was a dragging sound coming from my car.

At first I thought it was my breaks but the sound continued. I drove for about 5 minutes before I pulled over into a Royal Farms to see what the issue was. As I parked a gentlemen and his wife pulled up beside me. He asked me if I had just gotten an oil change for which I replied "yes".

He stated that something flew off my truck as I was driving it and that something else was still dragging from the bottom of the vehicle. The gentlemen asked me where was I going to have the issue resolved and I told him that i was going back to Ford to have them look at this issue. Needed less to say, the gentlemen went and found the part that came off my car, brought it to Ford and gave it to me. I thanked him very much for his help.

First, I'd like to say that this isn't the first time that this has happened after an oil change. The last time, the screws came out and my front cover was dragging as I was driving. What I don't like is the Manager who seems to make it seem like it's your fault asking questions like, "did you hit something?" or "I watched them put the cover back on and it was secure once they completed the job"? This unacceptable!

I should have never had to experience this since I am driving one of their vehicles ('14 Escape) and this is the only place that I have ever used since purchasing my car to work on it.

Ford needs to manage their employees better by ensuring that all work completed should be reviewed by a manager or a superior mechanic to ensure that no customer has to go through what I've gone through. If I had been on the highway when this happened, not telling what would have happened.

Review about: Oil Change.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments