I travel a lot in my F150, all over the country, so I found myself in Colonial Heights, VA and needed an oil change, I went to the local dealer. Well they looked at me like I was crazy, said I could make an appointment for mid-week, I'll be on my way to Seattle by then so I had to find the local Walmart with auto service and take it there.

Very, very disappointed.

I don't think they could have cared less, like I was bothering them. That's Crossroads Ford Prince George, 4500 Whitehill Blvd Prince George, VA.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with great service and poe in el paso tx and stated that there is a room for improvement of crossroads ford prince george and poor customer service in the service department. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of ford auto service. Ford needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ford auto service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ford.

Comments