2.3
Interest Rate

Doubts about the 2015 Ford Escape we bought last November kept my wife from taking it on a recent road trip.I was at home and I drove it and fortunately was close to home when the steering failed. It has happened twice to me.

I managed to get it to the Ford Dealer where I had purchased it and they found they had to replace the power steering.

Had my wife taken it on the trip it could have locked up created a very serious accident on the San Diego freeway. We don't trust this car and are afraid to drive it.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with profesional sales representative and stated that there is a room for improvement of lack of understanding and responce to my needs. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of ford car. Ford needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ford car in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ford.

Comments

OreillyTeamMember

There is no power steering on a 2015 Ford vehicle. It has electric steering. The motor could have failed.