I ordered a new 2014 Ford Explorer from McCafferty Ford in Langhorne Pa. on 10/29/2013.

I waited 8 weeks for it to come in, calling every few days after the 6 week mark. It came in after * weeks & right after it came off the carrier, a salesman sold it to another customer, even though it stated "Special Order" right on the window sticker & my name was all over the paperwork. The dealership told me they were sorry for the mistake & that the salesman would be "retrained" whatever that means. The day it came in I called my salesman who told me that it was not there.

I don`t buy that it was an accident. This would have been the 3rd vehicle that I would have purchased in a year from this dealer. I`m convinced that they knew what they were doing & just found someone who was willing to pay more for the truck that I ordered.

I got my $500 deposit back that they made me give them, went right across the street & drove home a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee. The last email I got from the GM at the Ford dealer told me to enjoy my Jeep.

Comments