I took my car in to have it looked at. I had a smell of fuel in the oil.

They took it in and checked out, with the results of doing an inspection on my car as well. Other then why it was brought in somehow they blew the lights in my car. My complaint isn't that, even though the lights was both working fine before it was taken there. They let me go out on the road with no low beam headlights.

It was then around 5 pm at night. I had 3 hours to drive one way, therefore I barely made it home by dark. What place of inspection lets the owner take the care out on the road without making sure everything is working according to regulations. Outside of both headlights being blown at the same time I had asked them to replace other things on my vehicle, which they did not.

After all of that I paid around 175.00 for completely nothing being done. When I asked why things wasn't changed, especially the headlights, I was told I'd be fine and that they couldn't fix anything because it wasn't on the requisition. It baffles me that things aren't finished so no one could get hurt or be in danger. Also being told I'd be fine because I had high beams to go home with.

Well I can't have them on meeting on coming cares. After I made an appointment with Ford in Kamloops to get things done.

They did fix the car there, however, it was another 300.00-350.00 with them as well. So, I'm not very happy with Ford after being through all of this.

Review about: Vehicle Inspection.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments