2.0
Interest Rate
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I bought a 2014 Ford edge in Dec. of 2014.

With only 40k on the odometer I experienced a problem with my heater. I purchased an extended warranty with my new car. I was promised by the salesman at the time, that if any problems arise before 100k , there service department would take care of the problem without a cost. After finding out that the codes that were programmed in car were faulty, I decided to let the dealer look into the problem.

I have no way of accessing these codes, and I have no idea how the problem occurred. After diagnosis the dealer informed me that their would be a 150 dollar charge. I didn't dispute the charge, however I still feel that ford should have picked up the costs. These codes are programmed at the assembly plant , and most local garages don't even have the equipment to access them.

This seemed to me like some sort of trap. Why wasn't I informed of this when I bought the car 2 yrs. ago.

Not only am I paying monthly for a warranty, but additionally for a problematic codes that I can't even access. What a rip off.

Review about: 2014 Ford Edge Car.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments