I bought a 2016 F250 in November 2015.It is now June of 2016 and the inside of the front bumper is already rusting.
When I first got the truck the inside of the bumper was black, now all but a little bit of the black is gone and rust is starting to appear. I took it to the dealership to see what could be done about it. They took some pictures and sent them off to Ford. Two days later I recieved a call from the dealership saying my warranty claim has been denied.
They gave me the phone number to customer relations and told me to escalate my case. Another couple of days past when I recieved a call from the regional service representative saying it wouldn't be covered. I questioned him how it is a bumper to bumper warranty doesn't cover the bumpers but he just talked in circles for a while and didn't give a real answer. I talked again with the dealership and they wanted to take more pictures and submit them.
So again, I had to call to customer relations and they pretty much told me to stop calling them about this. They also refused to let me speak with the regional service representative again. The MSRP on this truck was $48,690. So apparently Ford thinks a truck priced at nearly $50k can start rotting away within the first 7 months of owning it.
Not sure what they expect it to look like after a few years.
I have been a long time Ford owner and have never been disappointed with them until now.This is my 6th Ford and most likely my last.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
- Product or service
- 2016 Ford Super Duty F-250
- Review category
You May Also Like
- " I own a 2007 Maxima, the car mechanically has been sound, I recommend Nissan they have great cars, I am submitting this report to warn potential Nissan Buyers not..."
- "My radio/sync/everything that has to do with my stereo is dead. It makes the most obnoxious static and popping noises. The audio power could be off and it still occurs...."
- "Paint problems, 2 years in the sun and paint faded on top of nose of camper. I had campers with dark noses for 8 plus years and never had paint..."
- "Bait and switch. Showed a picture of a lovely arrangement - "Glorious Garden" and even paid to upgrade it to the max. But what was delivered was small, pathetic and..."
- "Saw a auction with several tool boxes for sale. The description stated "lista style" tool storage cabinet. Knowing "lista" boxes are extremely expensive and well built and known to..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."
- "Ref: 00411547 About a year ago I returned a portion of a bottle of Tide as I found that a glue-like substance kept blocking my Whirlpool Duet liquid soap dispenser...."
- "I placed an order to tummy filler with Zomato using their smartphone app (order no. 9808959) on 23 October 2016, at 4;27 pm. The order (food garlic bread andsalad wrap..."