rI took my 1998 F150 PU to their service dept. cause it had a slight shimmy in the front end.

By the way, this pu is my baby. I also told them the front window power motor was not working. Got it back and paid the 300.00 for a Ujoint. Not only was the shimy still there but it had a "POPPING" sound in the frame.

They came and got it and told me it was the sway bar. It looked like it had been jacked up on the sway bar. My window has about 6 deep scratches in it and the power still doesn't work. The seats and floor mats have grease all over them and now lo and behold there is an exhaust leak.

They have some gal as the person giving all the explanations as to why my truck is like this. You would think being a dealership their service dept.

would be a whole lot better than what I got. I am at a loss as to what to do.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 02, 2007.

Comments

Monroe, Indiana, United States #18202

i have had a similar experience at sam scism myself,,, i bought a used car from them and the brakes were gone although THEY passed inspection on it..i took the car to them and they said the brakes were fine . I barely made it home ALIVE!! i replaced the brakes AND motor the next day..also as i was tryin to explain all this to dave scism who has NO comprehension skills, i was called a smartass ..LOL guess i was smarter than HIM coz i am still alive ..he didnt KILL me as he planned by passing a bad brake inspection,yes thats right attermped MURDER by sam scism ford motors...NEVER buy there