Ford - Shock came off
I've had a rattling noise in my car for a couple of weeks and I thought it was just a loose speaker. When I went to looked the shocked came right through the car. The material ford use is just too thin.This is ridiculous. No wonder Ford has soo many recalls. Now I have this big hole in my car. Who knows how much its going told be to well that shock back on. That could be 1000 of dollars for all I know.
It's a white 2004 ford escape with 162,000 miles on it.
- - - In Ohio
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Product or service
- Metall Hole
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I'm writing is because of a defect I've been experiencing with the Drive By Wire throttle/acceleration control system that Ford installed in these newer 2005 and up Mustangs. On four..."
- "After purchasing a 2016 Coachmen 378RE, the following quality concerns with the manufacturer and the dealer were discovered. • Coachmen RV has an ineffective quality program. • Coachmen RV warranty resolution process has not..."
- "Wow...I really don't know where to begin with the nightmare that you both have put us through, so I'll start at the beginning. January 10, 2014 we ordered a 2014 Forest..."
- "Amazon took my money and failed to delivery the items in their listing. The listing clearly showed a 10 count box,(see screen shot), and they sent 1. I contacted Amazon..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."
- "Let’s start it all over because I think Airbnb don’t have any idea about the absurdness of what’s happening. Airbnb said that: “Airbnb really appreciates what I’ve been doing..."