Featured Not resolved

I've had a rattling noise in my car for a couple of weeks and I thought it was just a loose speaker. When I went to looked the shocked came right through the car. The material ford use is just too thin.This is ridiculous. No wonder Ford has soo many recalls. Now I have this big hole in my car. Who knows how much its going told be to well that shock back on. That could be 1000 of dollars for all I know.

It's a white 2004 ford escape with 162,000 miles on it.

- - - In Ohio

Review about: Metall Hole.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ford Car
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Ford?

Comments

ransom

This car is 10 years old and has 162,000 miles on it. Get serious, this is

NOT why Ford has recalls, it's and old car with a ton of miles on it for crying out loud.

Bobcat
to ransom Bon Aqua, Tennessee, United States #924992

That wouldn't be "tons of miles" if it were a Toyota. Never had that happen to any of my Toys with 290-320,000 on them. And all over 10 years old.

pay for your own *** ***.your *** outside warranty i bet.

happens when you throw a 2 ton peice of steel at hwy speeds for 11 years.*** you.

Rightio
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #881112

Have you considered that if the shocks havent been replaced since the car was manufactured, then they were no performing their job correctly and transferring the impacts to the body of the car..

Bobcat
to Rightio Bon Aqua, Tennessee, United States #924994

Legitimate point. There had to some warning sounds or signs before complete destruction.