Ford - Shock came off
I've had a rattling noise in my car for a couple of weeks and I thought it was just a loose speaker. When I went to looked the shocked came right through the car. The material ford use is just too thin.This is ridiculous. No wonder Ford has soo many recalls. Now I have this big hole in my car. Who knows how much its going told be to well that shock back on. That could be 1000 of dollars for all I know.
It's a white 2004 ford escape with 162,000 miles on it.
- - - In Ohio
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Product or service
- Metall Hole
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bought a new 2014, wildcat within 6 months the front fiberglass Cap begin to oxidize from the top to the bottom. Contacted Forest River in Dallas, Oregon and talked with..."
- "On Friday, May 10, 2013, I was driving in Suffolk, VA with one passenger in my vehicle. All of a sudden, my tire pressure sensor came on and my vehicle..."
- "On 10-31-13 my 22 year old son was involved in a serious high speed read end accident. He was sitting at a red light when hit by a Toyota SUV..."
- "This is a response to an account manager by the name of Lucy. I am extremely dissatisfied with this entire process. I ordered a dress for a special event in..."
- "I bought a new radio for my vehicle and it is defective. ALIEXPRESS and the company Jorge Car DVD co, ltd will not support the one year warranty they claim..."
- "Moss and Company abuses little old lady's and disabled people. Moss and company sues little old lady for reviewing her experience on yelp. The harassment Moss and Company and James..."