Needed to have the rear axle of my 2014 F 150 replaced. Smithtown service center (Where I bought the truck along with SEVEN others) replaced it under warranty on 10/17/2016.

12/1/2016 I was driving and all of my dashboard lights lit up and a horrible squeal began from the replaced axle. I took it back to Smithtown Ford and asked them to look at it and tell me if it was safe to drive, told me they were to busy and i could leave it. I wanted to know if it was safe, not repaired. After a few hours of sitting and waiting, I called Huntington Ford, and they said they could get me right in.

I drove to Huntington, they put it on the lift and discovered that Smithtown Ford installed the WRONG axle. yes, the WRONG axle. To make matters worse, today is 12/13/2016 and Huntington Ford just called to tell me that my parts are on back order and they dont know when I can get my truck back.

So now I have no truck, and no telling when I will get it back, and I am driving a roller skate Ford focus, huge hunk of junk by the way and the size of a roller skate, that I had to rent with my credit card until my parts arrive! Hows that for customer care guys???

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of ford customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $25000. Ford needs to "buy my truck and put me in a new one" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ford customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ford.

Comments