Needed to have the rear axle of my 2014 F 150 replaced. Smithtown service center (Where I bought the truck along with SEVEN others) replaced it under warranty on 10/17/2016.

12/1/2016 I was driving and all of my dashboard lights lit up and a horrible squeal began from the replaced axle. I took it back to Smithtown Ford and asked them to look at it and tell me if it was safe to drive, told me they were to busy and i could leave it. I wanted to know if it was safe, not repaired. After a few hours of sitting and waiting, I called Huntington Ford, and they said they could get me right in.

I drove to Huntington, they put it on the lift and discovered that Smithtown Ford installed the WRONG axle. yes, the WRONG axle. To make matters worse, today is 12/13/2016 and Huntington Ford just called to tell me that my parts are on back order and they dont know when I can get my truck back.

So now I have no truck, and no telling when I will get it back, and I am driving a roller skate Ford focus, huge hunk of junk by the way and the size of a roller skate, that I had to rent with my credit card until my parts arrive! Hows that for customer care guys???

Review about: Ford Customer Care.

Preferred solution: buy my truck and put me in a new one.

Comments