From the moment after I bought the 2012 Ford Fusion I have had non stop problems . It has been in and out of the ford shops with the car never being fixed or the work they done shoddy at best .

I have had so many problems in the pass two (2) years they said they would pay (2) of my car payments . They offered I accepted . This has been over 2 months ago and still no car payments made . I have called the customer service regional manager over 25 times , left voice messages , sent e-mails .

When I call customer service and tell them of what the Regional customer service manager Marie Killian told me , they say see will call within 24 hrs. and then they don't call after 3 days and you call back again and they send a e-mail to her supervisor and connect you to her line . Of course they don't answer and they already told you she will call this time in 4 hours .

That doesn't happen either . Just more of FORD's failed promises and outand out LIES!!!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of 2012 ford fusion from Ford. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $389 and wants Ford to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was bad service. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ford for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I was in the same position. Ford provides the dealership an approval code and the dealership is the one who cuts the reimbursement check.

Your regional manager probably already provided that approval and the dealership is dragging their feet cutting the check.

There is not much more Ford can do after they provide an approval. You need to pressure the dealership for your vehicle payments.