I just got off the phone with Ford ( found off road DEAD) . They tell me that they aren't aware of any problems with the spark plugs blowing out of the heads.

I don't like being lied to. It took me 5 seconds to find this sight and have talked to several mechanics only to find out that it's a regular occasion for the F-150's to blow out #3 or #4 plugs. I'm not happy because I just watched my truck get halled out on a flatbed to the Dealership. Ford told me that they couldn't help because my truck has 175,000 miles on it.

I was told by a FORD mechanic at the Dealership that this happens ALOT. Kiss my #$$. I was over 300 miles from home the first time it blew and now it went for the second time. NOT HAPPY!!!

Dear MR> FORD I'm not made of money to keep repairing a design flaw that you are fully aware of. Get off your fat bank account and help out the little guy who keeps your company going. I wanted to buy another truck but, I highly dought it will be a Ford after this fiasco.

I take care of my Autos as my Cadi has 218,000 on it and runs like a champ. So Ford stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

Comments