dear sir i em the owner of a 1999 ford f150 triton 5.4 on 2- 24 -08 a spark plug flew out of my triton that has only 41000 miles on it.i was told by the machanic that this is an on going problem with the 1998 1999 and 2000 tritons. it also bothers me that it is costing me so much money to repair .i think ford should step forward and resolve this on going problem.as of now i have no confidence in my ford truck.thanking you charles eberwein.disappointed owner.you can contact me at cwe823447@comcast.net

Review about: Ford Repair.

Comments

i own a 2007 f-150 with 60000 miles the # 3 spark plug and mini coil blew completely out of the head!!!!!! I was told this is a common problem. BUT ford says oh no ,but it's *** funny they have a triton incert kit at the dealer.

I STILL HAVE MY 1999 F150 AND IT ONLY HAS 51,000 MILES ON IT. BUT EVERY TIME I GET IN IT I EM CONSTANLY WAITING FOR A PLUG TO POP OUT AGAIN.ITS NOT A GOOD FEELING.

Alyth, Scotland, United Kingdom #98760

Sir i am the owner of a 2006 Ford F-150 pick up truck with a 4.6 litre engine. On Dec.

16, 2009 the engine of my truck spit out a spark plug. The coil pack had to be replaced(due to it crackink from the spit-out)and the spark plug was replaced as well. On Dec.26th, 2009 to my dismay, the SAME plug blew out again. I have been unable as yet to get it repaired.

These malfunctions have caused me to miss a considerable amount of time from work as the truck is my only means of transport.When i pulled up the Ford website to see if it was a recall issue, to my surprise i found that this has been a nationally re-occuring condition with the Ford truck engine and that no recall has been issued. I have long wanted to get a Ford pick up truck. When i did i felt proud to be a Ford pick up truck owner. I would love to continue to feel this way.

But when i read the multitude of comments by owners(and even Ford MECHANICS!!!) i can only wonder where the consumer stands in your eyes.

Please address this situation so that the thousands of truck owners can continue to be proud Ford truck owners. Thank you and i await your response