Turnaround Time

I also purchased 2014 Ford Focus back in 10.2014...and it immediately began lurching and idling hard and shuttering during acceleration. I have had mine back at 2 different dealerships countless times....they have recalibrated the shifting, replaced the clutch assembly (supposedly) and which took 3 months to get in due to back orders, checked fluids, and I still have the problems...the only comfort in all this is that I know its a factory problem and I can only keep taking care of it like its new...change oil, do preventative maintenance on it, so that when the day comes, and it will, when this transmission blows up or completely fails while Im driving it, then along with the thousands of others out there in same situation we will own Ford due to lawsuits....heck there are already some in motion...I do know that I WILL NEVER AGAIN PURCHASE ANY FORD PRODUCTS EVER....I don't even trust them enough to use them for rental cars...I have learned an expensive lesson and should have done more research but I didn't....I still have a car with 34K miles on it that operates like its going to rattle itself to pieces....hey but they got my money right...

Product or Service Mentioned: Ford Car.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: I want a brand new transmission and clutch..

I didn't like: Quality of car, Service personnel, Warranty coverage, Manufactors response, Options for resolution.

Comments

#1112069

We to got a 2014 ford focus. JUNK.

Do not buy one.

We are getting nowhere with dealership. How do u get lawsuits started?