I have a 2013 Fusion Hybrid. I bought it July 2013, I had ordered it since they did not have the features i wanted.

during this time car has had several recalls for different problem. my last straw was about 3 to 4 month ago the carpet on the front passenger side started to break apart. I looked at it and is rotted. when I took my car in for another problem which they found that the Transmission was bad with less than 70 K miles.

Ford had the Tech remove it and send it back to them. At that time, I told the service adviser about the carpet and he gave me Fords customer service to see if they would cover it since he said my extended service plan did not cover it. Well i call the number and after waiting more than a month they came back and said they would not cover the replacement of the carpet. So much for Ford quality and standing behind their product.

If Ford will not replace the rotted carpet i will never buy another product from them even though 4 of the 5 cars i have owned are Ford, neither will my wife and the rest of my Family and every time someone ask me what i think about Ford i will tell them my experience with Ford.

is not about the $960.00 for the carpet is about integrity and standing behind the product you sell.

Product or Service Mentioned: 2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid Car.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Quality of product.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 17, 2016.

Comments