I have a 2013 Fusion Hybrid. I bought it July 2013, I had ordered it since they did not have the features i wanted.

during this time car has had several recalls for different problem. my last straw was about 3 to 4 month ago the carpet on the front passenger side started to break apart. I looked at it and is rotted. when I took my car in for another problem which they found that the Transmission was bad with less than 70 K miles.

Ford had the Tech remove it and send it back to them. At that time, I told the service adviser about the carpet and he gave me Fords customer service to see if they would cover it since he said my extended service plan did not cover it. Well i call the number and after waiting more than a month they came back and said they would not cover the replacement of the carpet. So much for Ford quality and standing behind their product.

If Ford will not replace the rotted carpet i will never buy another product from them even though 4 of the 5 cars i have owned are Ford, neither will my wife and the rest of my Family and every time someone ask me what i think about Ford i will tell them my experience with Ford.

is not about the $960.00 for the carpet is about integrity and standing behind the product you sell.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of 2013 ford fusion hybrid car from Ford. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1000 and wants Ford to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was quality of product. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ford for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments