After i bought my Ford Mondeo 2 months ago it stopped me in the middle of the road 3 times.

the first time i took it it, i just did not know what's wrong with it, so i kept it there for two days after that they told me that it's a bad battery and we changed it (as the car is under warranty).

after 19 KM the car just stopped again closing 2 lanes in a highway (Shaikh Zaid Road, Dubai, UAE) again i had to pull my car to the service again but this time they kept it for 3 days after that they told me that they have replaced the "Charging System" so i took my car but after "1WEEK" i gave it back to them for the same problem.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH FORD POWER SYSTEM???

Review about: Ford Car.

Had an Experience with Ford?

Comments

Ford - Dual exhaust transmission faculty Ford "To ford, My name is Cherrelle Reed.i am a repeated ford customer.My father is Stevenson Reed and we have had several fords.i have recently purchased a 2014 ford focus at..." Read more Ford, 2006 Mustang GT, "DRIVE BY WIRE" Dangerous Defect!!! Ford "I'm writing is because of a defect I've been experiencing with the Drive By Wire throttle/acceleration control system that Ford installed in these newer 2005 and up Mustangs. On four..." Read more Ford - New truck leaking roof Ford "2015 F-150 platinum purchased new 1week after delivery noticed after market silicone all over the windshield rear window and rain gutter along roof. Talked with dealer and they said didn't..." Read more 2004 ford explorer glass hatch hinge snapping Ford "ALL FORDS manufactured early to mid 2000s have the same type of door, glass opens independently from entire rear hatch framing. Opened the window one day and as it opened..." Read more Jjshouse - Amazing experience! Jjshouse "I absolutely had to share the positive experience my daughter had when ordering from JJsHouse. We ordered a dress for her on August 15th and received it on August 23rd!..." Read more Virgin Vacations should remove Orchard Paddington Hotel from list Virgin Vacations "Horrible experience with one of the hotel options in Virgin's Paris Hotels self guided. The Orchard Paddington Hotel located at 86-90 Sussex Gardens, London, United Kingdom is the absolute worst..." Read more Stouffers - Frozen dinner Stouffers "My husband was eating one of the meals and almost gagged in order to get the bone out of his throat .we buy from you weekly and have never had..." Read more Many Etsy Items falsely labeled Etsy "Etsy states clearly what handmade means, but the site is full of items listed as handmade that are just drop shipped from huge sources. This is obvious when you compare..." Read more