Ford - Tires bad after 2 years and 30,000 miles
My 2013 Explorer tires look like this please explain to me why I need to pay full price let alone anything at all for that matter to replace these tires when I have 30,000 miles on the car and have an oil change and tire rotation every 3,000-5,000 miles.This is the 3rd time I have had to bring this car into the dealership one time after being stranded on the side of the road with 2 small children because the dealer Autonation Ford Bradenton didn't perform the recall correctly.
My grandmother worked for Ford for many years so we have been loyal customers for many years always purchasing either a Ford, Lincoln, or Mercury.
In fact my husband still drives my old 2007 Mercury Mariner which was also bought new from a Mercury dealer and have had less problems with that vehicle in 8 years than I have had in 2 years with this Explorer.I'm beginning to rethink if our next purchase will be a Ford.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Product or service
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Don't buy Fordf-150 2012 4dr pkup crw a deaf trap not a safe truck at all had a freak accident my brakes did not work and my air bags..."
- "The paint is peeling, in huge sheets, from my Windstar Van. I have seen other Windstar Vans with this same problem. The paint is coming off in sheets from..."
- "I've had a rattling noise in my car for a couple of weeks and I thought it was just a loose speaker. When I went to looked the shocked..."
- "This is a response to an account manager by the name of Lucy. I am extremely dissatisfied with this entire process. I ordered a dress for a special event in..."
- "We pay $102.49 a month for 1. Plain home phone service. It comes with extra *** which we don't use. We have an answering machine and not interested in 3-way..."
- "Drive With Pride - August 2016 Mini Cooper 2010- Had Check Engine light come on when driving vehicle home. Tried to return car, as stated below “72” hour buy back..."
- "Four ( 4 )times tried to submit a warranty claim on sagging Sealy Posturepedic Kingsgate Firm Pillow mattress that I bought at Mattress one. Fill out form with uploaded pictures..."
- "My yoshi blade handle broke Will you send me a new one please..."
- "I had a bad experience at the Cortez Rd Carrabba's about a month or so ago. I wrote an email and a male called me saying he was the..."