Ford - Tires bad after 2 years and 30,000 miles

201 of 612 Ford reviews

My 2013 Explorer tires look like this please explain to me why I need to pay full price let alone anything at all for that matter to replace these tires when I have 30,000 miles on the car and have an oil change and tire rotation every 3,000-5,000 miles.This is the 3rd time I have had to bring this car into the dealership one time after being stranded on the side of the road with 2 small children because the dealer Autonation Ford Bradenton didn't perform the recall correctly.

My grandmother worked for Ford for many years so we have been loyal customers for many years always purchasing either a Ford, Lincoln, or Mercury.

In fact my husband still drives my old 2007 Mercury Mariner which was also bought new from a Mercury dealer and have had less problems with that vehicle in 8 years than I have had in 2 years with this Explorer.I'm beginning to rethink if our next purchase will be a Ford.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Product or service
Tires
Review category
Service Centers and Repairs
review #526567

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ford? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 3 No 3
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
201 of 612 Ford reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 19, 2014 #872500

I too own a 2013 Explorer...bought it brand new in and in the year and a half I've owned the vehicle it has been in the shop 7 times!!!! And is going in again for a problem with paint bubbling on my hood...which was already "taken care of". This was the first and very last time I buy a Ford! For a fifty -something thousand dollar vehicle you would expect better quality in a car!!!!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ford. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ford.
Filing a new complaint about
×