Ford - Tires bad after 2 years and 30,000 miles
My 2013 Explorer tires look like this please explain to me why I need to pay full price let alone anything at all for that matter to replace these tires when I have 30,000 miles on the car and have an oil change and tire rotation every 3,000-5,000 miles.This is the 3rd time I have had to bring this car into the dealership one time after being stranded on the side of the road with 2 small children because the dealer Autonation Ford Bradenton didn't perform the recall correctly.
My grandmother worked for Ford for many years so we have been loyal customers for many years always purchasing either a Ford, Lincoln, or Mercury.
In fact my husband still drives my old 2007 Mercury Mariner which was also bought new from a Mercury dealer and have had less problems with that vehicle in 8 years than I have had in 2 years with this Explorer.I'm beginning to rethink if our next purchase will be a Ford.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Product or service
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "So, first off, I have used Maaco before, with GREAT results at that. This time however, for the second 1997 Wrangler I have had painted by them, this was a..."
- "Had Hercules H-902 on a 5th wheel. Not overloaded, in fact, a very easy job for a tire that claims such a high working load. Then on a clean, dry..."
- "I usually don't write many reviews but I thought that my poor experience yesterday at Ziebart in Henrietta was worth writing about. I first became acquainted with Ziebart when I..."
- "I had a bad experience at the Cortez Rd Carrabba's about a month or so ago. I wrote an email and a male called me saying he was the..."
- "This is the most awful company I have had to deal with. A class action lawsuit will come, and I want to be part of it. I disconnected my phone. It..."
- " As the owner of a *** FR RV, [not made anymore] we have had our share of problems. The main issue are the junk Chinese tires FR..."
- " We arrived at the Red Roof Inn Sharonville Ohio we checked in and took showers As We Lay Down we noticed there were two roaches crawling on the wall..."
- "My husband was eating a zinger today and found an actual ROCK in the cake. If he had bitten down too hard he would have broken his dentures. The rock..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."