Bradenton, Florida
Featured Not resolved

My 2013 Explorer tires look like this please explain to me why I need to pay full price let alone anything at all for that matter to replace these tires when I have 30,000 miles on the car and have an oil change and tire rotation every 3,000-5,000 miles.This is the 3rd time I have had to bring this car into the dealership one time after being stranded on the side of the road with 2 small children because the dealer Autonation Ford Bradenton didn't perform the recall correctly.

My grandmother worked for Ford for many years so we have been loyal customers for many years always purchasing either a Ford, Lincoln, or Mercury.

In fact my husband still drives my old 2007 Mercury Mariner which was also bought new from a Mercury dealer and have had less problems with that vehicle in 8 years than I have had in 2 years with this Explorer.I'm beginning to rethink if our next purchase will be a Ford.

Review about: Tires.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Ford?

Comments

I too own a 2013 Explorer...bought it brand new in and in the year and a half I've owned the vehicle it has been in the shop 7 times!!!!And is going in again for a problem with paint bubbling on my hood...which was already "taken care of".

This was the first and very last time I buy a Ford!For a fifty -something thousand dollar vehicle you would expect better quality in a car!!!!

Anthony
South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States #862421

You do realize..Ford doesn't make tires.....

You also said husband, so I assume you're female.Let him take care of this.