Ford - Tires bad after 2 years and 30,000 miles
My 2013 Explorer tires look like this please explain to me why I need to pay full price let alone anything at all for that matter to replace these tires when I have 30,000 miles on the car and have an oil change and tire rotation every 3,000-5,000 miles.This is the 3rd time I have had to bring this car into the dealership one time after being stranded on the side of the road with 2 small children because the dealer Autonation Ford Bradenton didn't perform the recall correctly.
My grandmother worked for Ford for many years so we have been loyal customers for many years always purchasing either a Ford, Lincoln, or Mercury.
In fact my husband still drives my old 2007 Mercury Mariner which was also bought new from a Mercury dealer and have had less problems with that vehicle in 8 years than I have had in 2 years with this Explorer.I'm beginning to rethink if our next purchase will be a Ford.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Product or service
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "2014 started noticing water marks at rear pillars in headliner. Addressed with Ford Dealer. Their action: charge me $100.00 to clean headliner by 3rd party and replace high..."
- "The paint is peeling, in huge sheets, from my Windstar Van. I have seen other Windstar Vans with this same problem. The paint is coming off in sheets from..."
- "On Friday, May 10, 2013, I was driving in Suffolk, VA with one passenger in my vehicle. All of a sudden, my tire pressure sensor came on and my vehicle..."
- "Refused service to a Vietnam Vet ..."
- "Called and wanted to make things right. We met and he discovered he really owes us money for not doing the work. Maintains he now is on adhd meds and..."
- "If you're familiar with the product shown in the photo I can tell you first-hand I was very embarrassed when my mail carrier handed the package to me! ..."
- "Tracy Drott Agency Owner 210.319.7218 12540 Bandera Rd. #209 Helotes, TX 78024 My name is Hung Tran. I purchased Allstate auto insurance policy thru Tracy Drott, an agency owner located at 12540 Bandera Rd. Ste...."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."
- "Vizio, 18 mos. and $1700.00. 70 inch and the screen lost the picture and kept the voice. I called vizio and went through there test and it was still no..."