Galpin Ford will threat like a piece of meat.Their selling practices are horrible, rushing you and stressing you out to purchase what is better for them, not you.

I'm a Military Officer with a MBA and I have purchased more than 8 cars in my life but, I never seen something like this before. I was focused in buying a 2010 or 2011 ford mustang GT. When I walked into the dealership, all they do is show you how big their lot is, instead of explaining you the different features and packages that comes with these cars and available financing options as well. Then they push you to the test drive and after you're done with that then the fun starts with the appraisal of your trade.

I had a 2008 4Dr VW GTI with 11,000 miles on it. They were trying to offer 14,000 for the car. The sales manager, oh boy, this guy can be an actor or I think he was a Hollywood want to be but, he had to supposedly call the owner of the dealership to finally offer 16000. I laugh and said no leaving with my family.

I bought my 2010 ford Mustang GT from Simi Valley Ford. I got the car I wanted with no hassle. I got 16500 for my trade on the first offer.

I got a nice $1500 discount from MSRP with 1.9 APR financing to 72 Months.Info that Galpin never told me because all they want to do is *** without helping you.

Review about: Ford Car.

Had an Experience with Ford?

Comments