3.7
Interest Rate
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I actually had an honest review on the customer satisfaction survey. Sales associates were awesome, but the cleanliness of the brand new $40,000 car was not satisfactory at all, so I put in the survey my opinion .

The car smelled musty and the window was cleaned with the same rag that was used to armor all the dash And the vacuum was also musty. So tonight, when I went to pick up my registration...which I was called and asked to do...the sales manager...Mitch, told me that he thought I “threw them under the bus” with my review...said he would never stay open past normal business hours again for me again (stayed open till 9 to make a sale and told us he does this often and won’t close his store while making a sale) and used his size (gym rat...big muscle head) as an intimidating tactic, refusing to give me my registration and instead told me to pick it up between 9am and 5pm...Monday through Friday. I work those days and he refused to allow someone else to pick it up for me.

Now, after over 4 weeks of waiting it will have to be mailed to me...but my temp tag will be expired and I’m actually fearful of going back to Murray Ford in Kingsland Georgia simply because Mitch made me feel extremely uncomfortable and fearful of retaliation...simply because I gave honest feedback on their requested survey. Wow...now how am I supposed to get my registration, and what am I to expect when I go in for service???

Comments