I've been taking my Mark LT into the dealership for the past year while still under factory warranty for the same problem.It's been in 5 times at 3 different dealerships with the problem unable to be solved.

Amazingly now that my warranty is 3k over warranty, they have now found the problem which I originally told them was the problem. So now they want me to pay for the repairs and not cover it under warranty. So I contacted Ford Consumer Services and informed them about my concerns, and they are not willing to cover the repairs under warranty even though the problem started and were not fixed under the factory warranty period.

I guess it's time for me and my family to start looking for another more honorable brand to start buying.The only question left is Chevy or Honda.

Review about: Ford Warranty.

Had an Experience with Ford?

Comments

I took my Mark LT to the dealer for service and was told there might be a problem with the number 3 spark plug the dealer stated that the is a design problem and the plug breaks so it may take longer for the service time.When I went to pick up my vehicle there was a charge of $98 to extract the broken plug.

Has anyone else had this problem I have a 5.4 lt.engine.

#203566

I purchased a brand new 2010 Ford Taurus and drove off the dealership parking lot with a strange "gas fumes" like smell entering inside the passenger compartment through the air vents.Took the car to the dealership 6 times and countless inspections to try and resolve the problem.

The Ford dealer and Ford Motor Corp deny any issues with the vehicle and tell us this is perfectly normal. Meanwhile we continue to drive with the windows rolled down and breathing in toxic smells. What good is a warranty if you can't find the source of a problem nor repair the problem.

I have done some research online and other people are experiencing the same issues on other Ford vehicles.nWhat a horrific experience!I will never buy Ford ever agin in my lifetime.