Brownsboro, Alabama

About 13 years ago I bought a new F150 Lariat 4X4 shortly after the paint on top of cab started bubbling.So I carried it to the dealer and left it to get fixed.

When I went back to pick up they had gotten paint over spray in the cab/sanding dust in cab and imbedded in carpet/placed the rear sliding window on the leather seats and poked small holes in the seats and go the sealant from the seals as well.

was told I didn't buy a F***** Mercedes.

Why am I still pissed.Let them do it to you truck and do nothing as mine and you would be pissed also

Review about: Ford Warranty.

Had an Experience with Ford?

Comments

Ford - New truck leaking roof Ford "2015 F-150 platinum purchased new 1week after delivery noticed after market silicone all over the windshield rear window and rain gutter along roof. Talked with dealer and they said didn't..." Read more Ford - Car Review Ford "After buying 3 brand new trucks and 2 used cars from Andy Mohr Ford in Plainfield,IN,we will never,ever go to any of his car lots or step foot back on..." Read more 2012 Ford Fiesta Radio Ford "My radio/sync/everything that has to do with my stereo is dead. It makes the most obnoxious static and popping noises. The audio power could be off and it still occurs...." Read more Ford Motor Credit Company Automotive Financing Review Ford "Contacted Ford tire warranty again for bad tire value stems. They warranty department did not take my concerns seriously would not return my phone calls. I only had 6,000 miles..." Read more The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Kemper Home Service Companies - DO NOT BUY KEMPER HOME INSURANCE Kemper Home Service Companies "I bought a new house in 2016. I did own a house prior to this in the same area for last 10 years. My agent told me that there is..." Read more