Willsboro, New York
5.0
Interest Rate

car was (1) week old ,water started in on the drivers side floor only when the car is using theAC ,took it to the purchase dealer had it for 3 days and no results ,said they couldn't find anything ,water continues to come in whe AC is being used, second dealer looked at the problem at hand andthEy also had no finding even when I explain the AC seems to be the problem,the mold is already started in the carpet and under cushion only on the drivers side,I'm getting pissed,they need to take the front seats out in order to find the problem .plattsburg ford is next to do the fix but explain they won't replace the moldy carpet I want it fixed now and right ,I have a 8:00 AM appointment July 9 th please give me a answer

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $1500. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ford. The most disappointing about ford edge sel from Ford was only willing to do the minimum and dont get it Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ford.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auto category for more informed decision or compare Ford to other companies on our site.

Comments

I have the same problem. There is a recall on the 15 edge sel for this problem.

My 5 week old car will have been in the shop for 16 days. Will it be fixed? Who knows. Ford customer service has been terrible.

Today is 17 July. I finally got a voice mail from Ford Coporate customer service that my case worker will contact me between 9-5 on 27 July. This is not a typo.

10 days from now my case worker will call me. As for the recall, they are supposed to replace the carpet.