I have spent the last 12 months trying to get issues fixed with my f250 i purchased in Sept.of 2011 brand new.

I have a whistling noise that comes from the front of the cab which 3 different dealers can not fix. I have paid to have the window replaced twice, and twice they have reinstalled it and changed the moulding. I have had my truck into the dealer approx. 15 times for a total of approx.

6 weeks. They now try to tell me that this is normal with this vehicle due to the shape of the hood, but every other ford truck with this style hood does not make this noise. I was getting 4 mpg while hauling my camper which with investigation should be approx. 10-12 mpg, and they just tell me that there is nothing they can do as they dont know what the average mpg should be while towing.

My transmission slips and they explain to me that it is because of the adaptive transmission that is installed on these trucks. I have spent the last 2 months trying to get a ford customer service manager to return my phone calls and there is nothing i can do.

Between lost wages and money spent trying to get solutions I have easily lost $15,000.HHHHEEEEEELLLLPPPP

Review about: Ford Repair.

Had an Experience with Ford?

Comments

San Jose, California, United States #696706

check your degas cap. Ford uses the same coolant caps on big trucks as little vehicles. the cap does not hold the presure